Jackson State University
Last Day for refunds for dropped classes/wrong books issued is
- You must contact the bookstore via email at email@example.com to cancel any orders. Cancellations must be done within 3 hours of your order. After this time no cancellations can be done online, however, you may come in to our physical location to discuss your issue.
- If issued the wrong book you have one week from the first day of classes to come in with your syllabus to receive the correct book if we have it in stock or a full refund. Except summer and intercession courses, this is only a three day policy
- For dropped classes you have one week from the first day of classes to come in with an official transcript or drop slip from the university to receive a full refund.
- Once the first week of school has ended we offer students to put your book back on the shelf and try to rent it out for you. If this happens during the current semester you will receive a full refund.
- You may also switch out any book at any time after the first week for a different book that we have in stock. However, you must pay the difference if the new book is more than the original. If the book is less, no refunded will be issued.